[INFOGRAFIS] Cara Orang Beriman Menghadapi Wabah. Klik disini
Southeast Asia - South China Morning Post Southeast Asia's latest news, current affairs, politics and regional issues.
- Life after love: Thai women married to German men open up about their lives in Berlinby Lim Li Ting on September 25, 2022 at 6:00 am
Thai women have to navigate cultural differences, find jobs and establish own cultural space in Germany, study shows.
- India stays neutral on Ukraine war, takes veiled shots at neighbours China, Pakistan, previews G20 term at UNby Associated Press on September 25, 2022 at 4:45 am
India’s minister for external affairs took aim at its neighbours, alluding to cross-border terrorist attacks without mentioning either Pakistan or China by name.
- Super typhoon Noru slams into north Philippines, expected to hit Vietnam in daysby Associated Press on September 25, 2022 at 3:54 am
Noru was packing maximum sustained wind speeds of 185 kilometres an hour after an unprecedented “explosive intensification,” the state weather forecaster said. The storm is expected to continue strengthening as it makes landfall.
- Indonesians made to choose between food and school fees as inflation hits poorest hardestby Resty Woro Yuniar on September 25, 2022 at 12:30 am
Inflation in the wake of a recent fuel price increase has child protection specialists worried that the number of school dropouts in Indonesia is trending upwards – creating a ‘vicious cycle of poverty’ despite government relief efforts.
- Cambodia boat sinking: 3 Chinese nationals dead as survivors say they had no food, water on vesselby Agence France-Presse on September 24, 2022 at 3:15 pm
Nine more rescued in Vietnamese waters and eight still missing, Cambodian authorities say.