[INFOGRAFIS] Cara Orang Beriman Menghadapi Wabah. Klik disini
Southeast Asia - South China Morning Post Southeast Asia's latest news, current affairs, politics and regional issues.
- Singapore woman jailed for ‘exploiting’, abusing 2 Filipino domestic helpersby TODAY on January 28, 2023 at 4:46 am
Tan Lee Hoon was sentenced to 10 months’ jail and ordered to pay compensation to the victims whom she had kicked and pinched in the chest.
- Philippines challenges ICC, says unapproved probe into killings unacceptableby Associated Press on January 27, 2023 at 1:19 pm
Justice secretary says The Hague-based court does not have jurisdiction to allow a suspended investigation to resume and argued Duterte government was already looking into the deaths of suspects during an anti-drug crackdown under the former president.
- Alibaba denies reports it is building a global headquarters in Singapore, saying development for Lazada subsidiary, other regional businessesby Lilian Zhang on January 27, 2023 at 12:55 pm
Alibaba says the development in the city state will provide office space for some of its businesses in Southeast Asia, including subsidiary Lazada.
- Singapore home prices grow at slowest rate since 2020 as property boom easesby Bloomberg on January 27, 2023 at 10:09 am
Real estate slowdown comes on the back of rising borrowing costs, fresh cooling measures, and a tight supply that caused sales to drop to a 14-year low in December.
- Malaysian Muslims take to streets to protest Koran burning in Sweden by far-right’s Rasmus Paludanby Hadi Azmi,Resty Woro Yuniar on January 27, 2023 at 9:30 am
Rasmus Paludan, convicted Danish-Swedish racist who heads a Danish far-right party, burned copy of Koran in front of Stockholm’s Turkish embassy; Muslims around the world have been reacting.